Please look at these rules before you submit anything. We want our group to stay true to its name!
1. It has to be "cute." Nothing scary, ugly, sexy, or too gory--keep it G-rated please.
2. It has to be a "monster." No real life animals, furries, dragons, dinosaurs, robots, humans, ghosts, stereotypical aliens, food, etc. Pretty much if you would call it anything else before you'd call it a "monster," it belongs in another group.
3. No fan-art (Pokemon, Totoro, brain slugs, etc). Monsters have to be YOUR OWN creation or a general type of monster (like yetis, kraken, etc).
4. Be sure to submit your monsters to the proper folders!
5. Only submit one deviation per artwork. If you are submitting a T-shirt design, don't also submit a deviation of the same artwork not on a T-shirt. If you are submitting a sculpture, don't submit multiple photographs/views of it unless they are compiled into one deviation.
6. Members cannot submit to the "Featured" folder. Every now and then monsters that especially embody the spirit of #Cute-Monsters will be moved to Featured, so check to see if yours make it!
7. Sorry, we do not accept literature deviations or deviantArt journal entries.
Please don't feel discouraged if your submission is declined. We just want our gallery to be full of cuteness, and a lot of times "cuteness" is just a matter of opinion. Keep trying, and give us some CUTE MONSTERS!
|More Journal Entries|